RE: [docbook-apps] error with applethelp.xsl (No "en" localization...)

'No "en" localization exists' would indicate that common/en.xml (or the whole common folder) is missing or was moved from your local copy of the xsls.

One semantic point: you're making an applet-based format with this technique. Technically, "Web Help" is something that the commercial tool RoboHELP produces. If you have RoboHELP, you can produce Web Help from from the html help pieces that the xsls create--just use RoboHELP to open the .hhp file and generate Web Help from there.

David