[docbook-apps] Coloring body text portions

Hi all,

I am trying to convert some documents to PDF and HTML by using docbook xml
format. I have visited the link http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ to get
some answers but somehow I don't seem to get this one solved.

My original document has certain function names, variable names and some
normal text etc colored to highlight the code samples and references in the
body text.
I am trying to achieve the same thing using docBook XSL but I do not know
which attribute-set should be used and how can the colors be changed ?

Can someone please guide me.

Regards,

Shakun Mahajan
Customer Care Inc.
Office (925) 277-0696
shakun@customercaresolutions.com

PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The information contained herein is for use only by authorized
employees/consultants of Customer Care Inc. and authorized customers of
Customer Care Inc. and not for general distribution within or outside the
respective companies.