[docbook-apps] sorting a bibliography

Hi,

I'm currently working on a document for the Linux Documentation Project.
Alas, I am a lazy author (or perhaps that should read: moderately horrid
at alphabetical correctness) but moderately good with google. I have a
gaggle of items in my bibliography, but they are not in order.

I'd like to tweak my biblio.xsl (nwalsh) file so that each <bibliodiv />
is sorted alphabetically by <biblioentry /><title /> when the document is
output to XHTML.

/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/xhtml/biblio.xsl
contains:
<xsl:template match="bibliodiv">
    <xsl:apply-templates>
         <xsl:sort select="bibilioentry/title" data-type="text" order="descending"/>
    </xsl:apply-templates>
</xsl:template>

Although this throws up no errors, it does not sort the bibliography by
title in the output XHTML file.

Thank you for any help you may be able to give me,
emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]