Re: [docbook-apps] [xsl stylesheets] reducing font size in formalparas?

> > Thank you very much. It effectively solved my FO problem. However, the
> > size of the caption text didn't change in the pdf (I'm using fop).
>
> Really?  It worked on the formalpara I tried it on,
> with fop 0.20.5.

Here is my configuration:
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5

charles:[thesis]$ xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20511, libxslt 10033 and libexslt 722
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20511, libxslt 10033 and libexslt 722
libxslt 10033 was compiled against libxml 20511
libexslt 722 was compiled against libxml 20511

<xsl:param name="VERSION">1.62.4</xsl:param>

Here is an example of figure :

     <figure id="bHLH-aths-tree-figure">
	<title>
	  Phylogenetic analysis of Atonal-related proteins
	</title>

	<mediaobject>
	  <imageobject>
	    <imagedata fileref="figures/bHLH-only_all.jpg" format="JPEG" id="bHLH-only_all.jpg"/>
	  </imageobject>

	  <textobject>
	    <phrase>
	      figures/bHLH-only_all
	    </phrase>
	  </textobject>

	  <caption>
	    <formalpara>
	      <title>Phylogenetic analysis of Atonal-related proteins</title>

	      <para>
		Phylogenetic tree based
		(...)
	      </para>
	    </formalpara>
	  </caption>
	</mediaobject>
      </figure>

The superscripts are also oversized. maybe this is related? However,
the footnotes are OK.

Concerning the figures, I was wondering: is there a mean to force the
picture and the caption on the same side?

> BTW, don't set the 'body.font.size' parameter.  Only set
> the 'body.font.master' parameter (without units), because
> the body.font.size parameter is computed from it.

Well, I knew that it was dirty, but I have a deadline tomorrow. The
goal is to reduce all of the title sizes, and unfortunately,
amazon.com took a month to send me your book overseas. (and strangely,
I understand better the stylesheets when reading paper documentation
compared to on-line).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles