Re: [docbook-apps] Backgorund color of tabke headers in FO output

(http://encolpe.degoute.free.fr/UsingDocbookXSL/SolveProblems.html#d0e11421)

> > > only talk about HTML output. How do I do this
> for FO
> > > output?
> > >

> > Not supported for FO.
>
> Would redefining template for "thead" help? It is
> short and simple
> and adding fo:table-header attributes there is easy.

I am not sure. All I know is that it does not work at
present. See
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/BGtableColor.html

If you find a way to do this for FO I wuld be very
interested.

Sean Wheller