Re: [docbook-apps] segmentedlists

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 01:38:43PM -0600, Paul Slezak wrote:
> Do anyone have any XSLs trick for segmentedlists?  I would like each
> group to be delimited by a horizontal rule or some kind of separation.
>
> i.e.  I get
>
> Attribute: cginewfrmok
> Value:
> Constraint:
> Explanation: Message to be displayed on a separate page whenever an
> operation was successful. Used
> whenever cgirefreshform is NO.
> Attribute: cgirefreshok
> Value:
> Constraint:
> Explanation: Message to be displayed on an input form when an update is
> successful. Used whenever
> cgirefreshform is YES.
> Attribute: cgirefresherr
> Value:
> Constraint:
> Explanation: Message to be displayed on an input form whenever a user
> supplied value is invalid. Used
> whenever cgirefreshform is YES.
> Attribute: emailalerts
> Value: YES
> Constraint: ^YES$|^NO$
> Explanation: Send email alerts when system errors occur to the virtual
> company system admin
>
> where I would like
>
> Attribute: cginewfrmok
> Value:
> Constraint:
> Explanation: Message to be displayed on a separate page whenever an
> operation was successful. Used
> whenever cgirefreshform is NO.
>
> Attribute: cgirefreshok
> Value:
> Constraint:
> Explanation: Message to be displayed on an input form when an update is
> successful. Used whenever
> cgirefreshform is YES.
>
> Attribute: cgirefresherr
> Value:
> Constraint:
> Explanation: Message to be displayed on an input form whenever a user
> supplied value is invalid. Used
> whenever cgirefreshform is YES.
>
> Attribute: emailalerts
> Value: YES
> Constraint: ^YES$|^NO$
> Explanation: Send email alerts when system errors occur to the virtual
> company system admin
>
> or maybe

> Attribute: cginewfrmok
> Value:
> Constraint:
> Explanation: Message to be displayed on a separate page whenever an
> operation was successful. Used
> whenever cgirefreshform is NO.
> Attribute: cgirefreshok
> Value:
> Constraint:
> Explanation: Message to be displayed on an input form when an update is
> successful. Used whenever
> cgirefreshform is YES.
> Attribute: cgirefresherr
> Value:
> Constraint:
> Explanation: Message to be displayed on an input form whenever a user
> supplied value is invalid. Used
> [...]

You want to customize this template in lists.xsl:

<xsl:template match="seglistitem">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

For HTML output, it could be:

<xsl:template match="seglistitem">
  <!-- rule above for first one only -->
  <xsl:if test="not(preceding-sibling::seglistitem)">
    <hr/>
  </xsl:if>
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
  <hr/>