RE: [docbook-apps] xhtml output

Thanks Bob,

I was able to identify the exact version of Xalan I
am getting based on the pointer you gave me (it
is 2.5.1).

It turned out that Xalan has an extension which
checks the environment and you can create a very
simple style sheet to do this check:
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/apidocs/org/apache/xalan/xslt/EnvironmentCheck
.html

I attached this stylesheet (along with a dummy
XML document) in case someone else wants to
run this check in their editor.

Thanks,
Marius

http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0"
        xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan";
        exclude-result-prefixes="xalan">

	<xsl:output indent="yes"/>

	<xsl:template match="/">
		<xsl:copy-of select="xalan:checkEnvironment()"/>
	</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<root>