Re: [docbook-apps] <literallayout> rendered with lots of internalwhitespace

Bob,

In the CVS (sept 18) I can see you added text-align="start" to the
literallayout template (in fo/verbatim.xsl)
when not monospaced. You should properly do the same thing for address,
which is currently inherits the justify attribute the same way, as
remarked by Robert.

Regards,

Jens