[docbook-apps] Docbook kit -- an idea

2 questions:

What do people think such a kit should have?
Is there enough interest to explore what it would take to build such file in
this list and, eventually move the discussion and product to Sourceforge?

Carlos
--
Carlos E. Araya
email: werewolf25@earthlink.net

We can move with savage grace to the rhythms of the night
Cool and remote like dancing girls in the heat of the beat and the lights
We can wear the rose of romance an air of joie de vivre
Too tender hearts upon our sleeves or skin as thick as thieves, thick as
thieves...
Rush -- Force Ten