RE: [docbook-apps] Hyphenation character

>Since xsl-stylesheets version 1.61.0 i get "#" and boxes instead of hyphonation dashes on the titlepage and within tables (while creating pdf)... in the normal text the hyphenation works correct.
>
>I don't think that this is a problem of FOP because it worked with the older stylesheets.
>
>BTW: The latest FOP version works fine with the "older" hyph-patterns.
>Just insert the languagespecific file in the hyph directory of FOP 0.20.5rc2 (or specify one in the config file).

The  english hyphenation-character is  now defined in common/en.xml  by  version 1.61.0 of the xsl-stylesheets,
I replaced the definition <l:gentext key="hyphenation-character" text="&#8208;"/>
with <l:gentext key="hyphenation-character" text="-"/> and the pdf output  has a dash instead of a #.
   Ian Moor
Ian W Moor                    Department of Computing,
iwm@doc.ic.ac.uk           Imperial College.
                                    180 Queensgate
                                     London SW7 2AZ UK.