[docbook-apps] Orderedlists nesting variablelists

Hi,

I hope I found a correct subject describing what I am trying to achieve.
When I have an orderedlist which includes variablelists then with FOP
0.20.5rc3 (built from CVS) the outcome is

1.
First Term
This is the first para of first term which is the first list item of the
ordered list
2.
Second Term
this is the par of second term
This is a normal paragraph and now the following list will continue from
the numbereing where it was left
Second nested orderedlist

Where as, if I use XEP the outcome is correct

1. First Term
This is the first para of first term which is the first list item of the
ordered list
2. Second Term
this is the par of second term
This is a normal paragraph and now the following list will continue from
the numbereing where it was left
Second nested orderedlist

So the question is what can it be done to fix the FOP output in the
aspect of customizing the stylesheet as I do not see this as a bug for
the stylesheet

Attached are sample document and the stylesheet ideas are welcomed

--

Togan Muftuoglu

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
   "/usr/share/sgml/db42xml/docbookx.dtd"

<article>
  <title>Sample Nested Ordered List</title>
  <para>This sample ordered list renders properly with Renderx XEP, nut not
    with FOP</para>
  <orderedlist>
    <title>Nested Orderedlist</title>
    <listitem>
      <variablelist>
	<varlistentry>
	  <term>First Term</term>
	  <listitem>
	    <para>This is the first para of <emphasis role="bold">first
		term</emphasis> which is the first list item of the <emphasis
		role="bold">ordered list</emphasis></para>
	  </listitem>
	</varlistentry>
      </variablelist>
    </listitem>
    <listitem>
      <variablelist>
	<varlistentry>
	  <term>Second Term</term>
	  <listitem>
	  </listitem>
	</varlistentry>
      </variablelist>
    </listitem>
  </orderedlist>
  <para>This is a normal paragraph and now the following list will continue
    from the numbereing where it was left</para>
  <orderedlist continuation="continues">
    <title>Second nested orderedlist</title>
    <listitem>
      <variablelist>
	<varlistentry>
	  <term>Third term</term>
	  <listitem>
	    <para>This is the para of <emphasis role="bold">third
		term</emphasis> which is a continuation of the previous orderedlist</para>
	  </listitem>
	</varlistentry>
      </variablelist>
    </listitem>
    <listitem>
      <itemizedlist>
	<listitem>
	  <para>this is an itemized list </para>
	</listitem>
	<listitem>
	  <para>another para of itemized list</para>
	</listitem>
      </itemizedlist>
    </listitem>
  </orderedlist>