DocBook + MathML and/or SVG examples

Hello

Faq?

I see links to, examples of and discussion about quite large DocBook
based authoring and publishing efforts.

But I'm looking for examples where people are using DocBook and MathML
and/or SVG. I've done a small DocBook (slides) example with some
(trivial) MathML and SVG but would like to be able to link to or
reference something more solid/larger. Too early?

I've read through some past debates about DocBook+MathML versus Latex
for math-heavy documents. If there are some Latex->DocBook+MathML
switchers I'd really like to hear from them and about their documents.

I've read about using PassiveTex as a FO processor and the ability to
use latex equations in DocBook - although I havent tried these.  So I
guess it doesnt have to be one or the other, its a cooperation.

I'm a longtime user of Latex, including Latex slides, and I tend to
like it. But I'm enthusiastic about authoring approaches based on XML
and (new/emerging) W3C and other (OASIS :-)) XML based standards -
along the lines of http://goossens.home.cern.ch/goossens/tipscnl.html.

I also like the idea of using the Web Browser as a presentation tool
(especially when MathML and SVG really work).

Geoff