Re: DocBook XSL 1.60.1 Stylesheet problem with pageheaders and footers

> Ideally, I suppose, PassiveTeX needs to be able to interpret proportional
> widths. I don't know what that entails, though. Would it be unreasonable to
> ask that the next version of pagesetup.xsl set the column widths to 33 or
> 34 % instead of proportional-column-width when the the
> passivetex.extensions param is set to 1? Should I put in a RFC?

someone remind me what "proportional-columnwidth(1)" should
mean? I can trap it, but not sure now to interpret it :-}

the current situation is a bug. I can fix it quickly, but can
you send me a test .fo file, Dennis, to make sure I do it right?

Sebastian