thanks

Hi

I'm still quite new to this group. I'm experiencing various problems, and I'm asking about solutions, but that should not skew the impression or even come across as not being thankful.

Thank you very much Norm, Bob, and Jir(í for your hard work on your DocBook 2 FO XSLTs and for supporting the released packages, and thanks to everyone in this group who helps me and others.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/