Index in HTML appears without hyperlinks

Hi List,

I'm working with DocBook XSL 1.60.1 on SuSE Linux 7.0 or alternatively on
Win 2k using Xalan-J 2.4.1 for the transformation.

All works fine so far, but now I run into problems when generating an index.
Within the compiled HTML Help the index works fine (that means, you can
access the topics by clicking on the indexterms), but in HTML (chunked or
not) it appears completely without hyperlinks.

My indexterms within the docments all look like this:

I've got no idea what I'm doing wrong and didn't find a hint in the docs,
faqs and list archives.

It would be very nice if somebody could help me.

Gisbert Amm
http://web.de/