Caching the DocBook dtd when using PSGML

I've sent this message to the PSGML project forum at SourceForge but there seems to be very little going on in there so I'll try here instead:

I'm trying to use the docbook xml-dtd with Emacs PSGML and it works great. Unfortunutaly parsing the dtd takes ages and each time I open a xml-file it parses the dtd again. I would like to be able to use a cached copy of the dtd for all my xml-files. Here's what I've tried:

Saving the parsed dtd works fine but it saves a copy only for the active xml-file the dtd was parsed for.

I've read about caching precompiled dtd subsets in the documentation but I don't understand how it's supposed to work. The documentation is somewhat vague when it comes to setting up your own ecat files. An example would be nice.

Thanks a bunch,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson	Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 2		E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping	Phone:	+46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN			Web:	http://www.sectra.se