From: Daniel S. Haischt [mailto:sirabyss@gmx.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 6:42 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: [QUESTION] landscaped table orientation using
XEP?

hello,

i've read throught the mailing list archive and noticed,
displaying tables in landscape orientation might not be
supported, deppending on which transforming tool someone
is using.

so here comes my question ...

does the following configuration produce landscaped tables?

 - XEP FO processor
 - docbook-xsl v1.58.1

XEP is configured to output PDF files.

With best regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Daniel S. Haischt IT Consulting