Re: How to create reference to glossentry with XSL 1.58+xsltproc

ABX wrote:

> 1. first of all why dtd1 is reported for xref dtd4 (fourth line of output)?

Probably stylesheets are trying to find parent for para to which is
possible to generate sensible xref text.

> 2. there is really no way to refer to glossentry via docbook ?

You should use something like:

<glossterm linkend='dtd1'>DTD</glossterm>

You can also omit linkend attribute and set parameter
glossterm.auto.link in XSL stylesheets to 1. Corresponding glossary
entries will be linked automatically.

> 3. can I customize output somehow to catch this situation ?

You can create custom template in xref-to mode. See xref.xsl for
examples.

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz