Re: dsssl problem with jadetex: hbox overfull in table

Overfull hbox isn't really a problem. The hbox is something like the bounding
box round the word (or whatever object tex is processing at the time). The
result will, usually be, bad justfication etc. - or possibly over run on a
line. So you will invariably see one or two of these in any reasonably sized
document. There is a good "FAQ" on overful hbox in the tex faq which will
explain the issue properly.

To improve your table layout you may want to try specifying column widths -
either relative or abosolute.

Have a look at "releasenotes.xml" which comes the openjade 1.3.1 distribution
(not sure if Red Hat have put it in the RPM - it will be in the source RPM
though) - and see how the tables are done in that one.