Re: column.count.back

* Dave Pawson; <dpawson@nildram.co.uk> on 04 Oct, 2002 wrote:
At 18:15 04/10/2002, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
Ok then why it does not and I have to add an extra processing
instruction to force it
? Because we don't control/own the docbook stylesheets?
Yes yet the maintainers are very helpful sometimes they fix the problem
and cvs check in immediately hence we are getting spoiled :-)
So if it is back matter then        <xsl.param column.count.back="2"/>

should make my appendix pages with two column format but it does not.
Not on this one. Sounds 'bug'ish Togan? That's if you and I agree
that 'back' relates to back matter?
I thought about the bug'ish part, however before I assigned a bug ticket
for this; I just wanted to be double sure if my understanding of English
for the term Appendix was a cause. Looks like with the addition of a
native tongue Appendix is BM =2 else =0

Thanks

--

Togan Muftuoglu