DocBook Tutorial

I have written a DocBook 'tutorial' that is ready for scrutiny
by the masses. It is located here:

http://supportweb.cs.bham.ac.uk/documentation/tutorials/
docsystem/build/tutorials/docbooksys/docbooksyshome.html

Obviously, you will have to link together the two lines above.

The 'tutorial' is not very good, in that it is quite messy. I could do with cleaning a few things up. However, I have just started my second year at university so I doubt I will have *much* time
for this.

There are bound to be errors. I encourage people to use the online forms to submit comments. Hopefully I will get round to
fixing any errors and improving the tutorial.  I would like to write
another one (as a replacement really), that focuses exclusively
on XML and is more clear and concise.  Anyway, time is the
enemy here.

Regards

Ashley J.S Mills