Re: Cannot make passiveTeX work

Hi Stephane,

you can find the version info of PassiveTex in the file "fotex.xmt". Another helpful information would be the version number of the stylesheets you use.

Also search the archive of the mailing list for infos about PassiveTex problems, limitations and how to overcome them.

HTH,
Patrick

Stephane Bortzmeyer schrieb:
I've just installed PassiveTeX (downloaded from
<URL:http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Software/passivetex/>, I do not find a
version number indicated), I installed it and the files are found but
trigger an error.

See the error messages, as well as pdfTeX and xmlex version in the
attached document.