Re: Looking for docbook editor and easier config toolfor stylesheets

Steffen,

Take a look at jEdit. With the XML plugin, it is quite a good editor
with native DocBook support. My only problem is that the XML Catalog does
not seems to work, but I have been informed, that a new XML plugin is
going to be released in a few weeks.

See: http://www.jedit.org

Regards

Jens