Re: Looking for docbook editor and easier config toolfor stylesheets

At 07:11 PM 6/14/02 +0200, Steffen Petter wrote:
Hello all,

is there a useful editor for docbook? Abiword is not really good to
produce docbook files. Emacs is not bad but is generally designed to
edit all kind of text not specialized for docbook. I would prefer a Java
implementation to be able work on several plattforms (with the same
interface).
I believe you want to try Morphon at http://www.morphon.com/. It's reasonably priced and you can download it for a free trial.

Tomas Aragon
San Francisco, California, USA

Is there a tool which I can configure stylesheet files with? (xsl and/or
dsssl) A tool, in which I can choose the parameters from a list and
store it as a driver stylesheet file?

Thanks for your help.
Steffen Petter