Re: numbered lines

/ Dennis Grace <dgrace@us.ibm.com> was heard to say:
| I have a developer who wants to print, from a DocBook SGML document, PDFs
| with numbered lines so that reviewers can respond with comments by line
| number. Anyone know how to do this in the DSSSLs?

I don't think you can. Nor do I think you can do it with XSL. The best
you could do, probably, would be tweak the stylesheet(s) so that
paragraphs are numbered or something like that.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

P.S. Feel free to prove me wrong, somebody, anybody :-)

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Extinction, n. The raw material
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | out of which theology created the