Re: HTML to Docbook/Simplified Docbook conversion

Scott Hudson <Scott.Hudson@Sun.COM> writes:

> Hello,
>
> has anyone developed any XSLT stylesheets to convert XHTML documents
> to Docbook or Simplified Docbook? I'd prefer to re-use, rather than
> re-invent such a tool...

There's DocParse:

  http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=10

It's no free software, no source code provided and doesn't seem to be
very configurable (according to the docs at least, it has exactly
three configuration options -- to set the DOCTYPE on the resulting
DocBook document). But looks like it's (relatively) inexpensive at least.

  --Mike