Re: Experiment for Notes on Graphics in HTML

At 10:59 06/05/2002 -0500, Paul Grosso wrote:

>I'm not sure exactly how all this translates into "what should
>the DocBook stylesheets do", but it does make for an interesting
>discussion on how to optimize automated web site generation via XSL.

What timescales Paul?
Netscape 4.x is time limited.
   Any crystal ball gazers want to try and guess when the next
generation of netscape will be out there with the many?

1 year? 6 months? 18months?

What would the decision be if the focus were to shift to CSS support levels?

Regards DaveP