WikiText 2 DocBook

I saw a mention of a tool that converts WikiText pages to DocBook format.  It is
used by a project underway by the Linux Documentation Project to allow authors
to write Linux documentation (the HOWTOs I think are now standardized in
DocBook) in their web browsers;

Announcing the Lampadas Project:
http://www.tldp.org/ldpwn/ldpwn-2002-04-30.html

The project itself
http://www.lampadas.org

wt2db is at
http://cvsview.linuxdoc.org/index.cgi/LDP/wt2db/

This makes me contemplate writing The ZooLib Cookbook in wiki!

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/