footnote formatting

Hello,

I need to have the bop-footnotes formatted as follows:

1. two lines before the rule, one line after;
2. the rule should extend from the left margin to the right one;
3. numbers reset on each page;
4. the font size should be 10pt, the number should be superscript.

So far, I could only do #4 (I think superscript should be default for
bop-footnotes, BTW). I was unable to find any "make rule"s in the
stylesheets -- all I have is page-footnote, declared in
print/docbook.dsl as

(declare-flow-object-class page-footnote
      "UNREGISTERED::Sebastian Rahtz//Flow Object Class::page-footnote")

I searched the whole /usr/share/sgml directory of my Debian system with
no results.

Besides, I use footnoterefs. Their corresponding footnotes are rendered
multiple times, as described in
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2001-q2/msg00031.html.
I think I should tweak element footnote in print/dbblock.dsl to check
whether the footnote has already been printed, and not make
page-footnote in that case. However, I couldn't implement that.

Could anyone please help?

Thanks in advance,
Baurjan.