Howto place a custom footer in FO

Hi,

I am usning Docbook-xsl-1.50 style sheets along with FOP 20.03.  I had a
look in to the fo/pagesetup.xsl and decided it was Greek to me :-).

Yes, I know I want a quick fix so as a side note if some one writes "How
does the Docbook Style Sheets Work an easy intro  For the Dummies"
notify me first. The more I read about general XSLT:FO the more I
get lost with docbook stylesheets because what people are fighting
to do I can do it without knowing how ?

However I need to add a custom footer message for article which involves
the print date of the document along with the Message. To give an
example including the line how can I do it ? Wher do I need to fix ?

bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla
bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla
bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla
bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla

Page 1                                 Printed on date /system/date
                        Article for XYZ

Thanks

--

Togan Muftuoglu