Re: DOCBOOK: Docbook with ldp.dsl: none justify

[ took this thread over to docbook-apps ]

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 12:09:36AM +0100, Lars Bjørndal wrote:
> I'm writing a doc in docbook. Using the command
> "db2html -u -d ~/ldp.dsl file.sgml", I get some spaces between words
> on som lines (I think you call it justify). I don't want these spaces.
> What can I do to omit them?

In your customization driver file (see
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/dsssl/dssslgeneral.html#custom for
further details) add the follwing:

(define %default-quadding% 'start)

See also http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/dsssl/dssslpdf.html#justified.
One last thing: I'm not sure how to chain the customization drivers as you
already seem to use the one from the LDP. A wild guess would be to make
your own and let it point to ldp.dsl. OTOH, if ldp.dsl is located in your
home dir you might as well insert/replace the necessary line right there.

Steffen.

--
  http://w3studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~maiersn/
mailto:Steffen.Maier@studserv.uni-stuttgart.de