Re: need help with DocBook customization

Yann Dirson wrote:

>On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 10:51:39AM +0000, Ian Castle wrote:
>
>>>No, header/footers allow any inline content, and that may include
>>>inlined images.  I have even written a stylesheet that puts an EPS in
>>>the left margin, by putting a page-height image in the left-header,
>>>and that caused no problem at all to jadetex.
>>>
>>I've done that too...
>>
>>Richard Sharpe spent ages trying to get it to work as well.
>>

>I must correct myself: this causes no problem if the center and right
>headers are empty, otherwise their baseline is shifted :(

OK. What I was trying to do was have an image in the left header, text in the right header, and an underbar.

It did not matter where I put the underbar, things would screw up if I had a table on that page that extended past the bottom of the page.

--
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@ns.aus.com, LPIC-1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba