Re: DSSSL / XSL for DocBook -> Usenix guidelines

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 11:48:26PM +0000, Nik Clayton wrote:
> Don't suppose anyone has a canned DSSSL / XSL stylesheet (either
> standalone, or as an extension to Norm's stylesheets) that takes
> DocBook, and spits out copy according to the Usenix guidelines, at
>
>     http://www.usenix.org/events/bsdcon/instrux/details.html
>
> Shouldn't be too hard to do, I'm just in the middle of umpteen other
> projects, and a friend's asked me if anything's out there.

The jade toolchain apparently won't be able to have you
title/abstract/etc centered on the whole page if you use columns.
They don't explicitely require such a thing, but well...

Are XSL tools up to this ?

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre