Re: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: website dtd newbie

> From: Alex Lancaster <alexl@socrates.berkeley.edu>

> [...]
>
> NW> | It's not a catalog problem, it's an <xsl:import> element in the
> NW> | stylesheets:

[stuff deleted]

> Should this be expected to work for SGML catalogs?  I tried the
> following mapping of system id to system id (analogous to the XML
> version) in my SGML catalog:
>
> SYSTEM "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/snapshot/html/docbook.xsl"; "file:///home/alex/packages/share/sgml/docbook-xsl-1.46-experimental"
>
> Is this the correct syntax?

No, it looks like you are mapping a URI for a specific file
to a directory.  You need to map it to the exact stylesheet file
you are importing.

When I use your example with a customization like yours,
it works with xsltproc.  But be aware that there was a
version of xsltproc (actually libxml2) that was broken
regarding catalogs.  I'm using libxml2-2.4.10 and
libxslt-1.0.7.

bobs
                                            email: bobs@caldera.com