DocBook to man pages XSL (was XSL fro mDocBook refEntry -> man)

> From: Gregory Leblanc

> there's a patch on sourceforge.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=468779&group_id=219
35&atid=373749

Great, thanks. Looks like the "XSL not perl" tool people have been talking
about. After downloading and installing, I entered the following query at
the URL above, but I think screwed up the submission somehow. Sorry if this
constitutes a cross-post, but I think it's on topic here:

*******************

Hello Martijn,

I need to generate some man pages from docbook sources. I'm happy to see
db2man, and would like to try it out.

I've used docbook.xsl and am familiar with its customization method. Can you
give me some pointers about how to configure the three files in db2man? It
looks like I should make sure that db2man.xsl, finds your synop.xsl and
lists.xsl customizations?  I can't tell what to do with sect23.xsl, because
neither your files nor Norm's 1.45 distribution seems to detect it.

Many thanks,
Denis