Re: Sun Resolver classes released

/ Eric Richardson <eric.richardson@milagrosoft.com> was heard to say:
|  > catalogs=$SHARE/doctypes/catalog
|  > catalogs=%SHARE%/doctypes/catalog
|  > catalogs=catalog
|
| Norm,
|
| I can't say I like this all that much as well. I currently using the
| old xmlcatalog code. The -D parameters are much easier to integrate in
| ant as ant gives the absolute path. Not sure what the optimal way is

Ok, I'll allow catalog paths as Java properties or something as well
as in the CatalogManager.properties file.

| p.s. any status on freeing the software source?

I think I've got the legal stuff taken care of, I just need to
repackage it.  This week is going to be very busy (catching up after a
short vacation), but it's "on my list".

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--