[Fwd: Re: Proposal: Image Tag Conventions]

Hi folks, does this look like a bug in the XSL sheets for screenshot?
If the explanation isn't clear enough, let me know and I'll provide some
more details.
	Greg

There is one minor problem with this: you can not refer to <screenshot>
using <xref>. If you try, you get error message

No template named "screenshot" exists in the context named "title" in
the "en" localization.
Don't know what gentext to create for xref to: "screenshot", ("id")

and the HTML output will contain link to the screenshot looking like <a
href="documenturl#id">???</a>

Thus, we either need to put <screenshot> inside <figure> wrapper (if we
want it to be numbered as "Figure *.*") - which is becoming rather
cumbersome - or use <ulink> to refer to it, e.g.

...shown in <ulink linkend="id">screenshot</ulink> below

Sasha