HTML Help Index Generation

If anyone is using the HTML Help Docbook stylesheets, I'd appreciate any
help with an index generation problem I'm getting.

Basically, if I include:

    <indexterm>
      <primary>drawings</primary>
    </indexterm>

then the term is added to the compiled HTML help system, no problem.
However, if I use:

    <indexterm>
      <primary>documents</primary>
      <secondary>publishing</secondary>
    </indexterm>

then the compiled HTML help system shows just the secondary term on the
Index tab, like this:

  publishing
drawings

instead of this expected output:

documents
  publishing
drawings

Any help appreciated. I'm using Instant Saxon to run the initial XML to HTML
conversion, before compiling with Workshop Version 4.74.8702.00.

Jason Buckley

This communication contains information that is confidential and may also be
privileged.  Any offers and/or commitments made within this document are
subject to contract and without prejudice.  It is for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the information within it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please return it with the
subject line "received in error" to it.security@ramesys.com then delete the
mail and destroy any copies of it.

www.ramesys.com