Re: which image type for output to html and pdf?

Yann Dirson wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 12:30:36PM -0400, Bob McIlvride wrote:
>

> In case you care about admonitions graphics:
>
> ====
> (define %admon-graphics% #t)
> (define %admon-graphics-path% "/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/nwalsh/images/")
> (define admon-graphic-default-extension
> 	(if use-eps ".eps" ".pdf"))
> ====

Hmmm, I posted some fixes a while ago so that admon graphics align
properly with the text that they mark as well.

> Till now i've generated the admonitions epd/pdf graphics by converting
> from the gif files, but that looks awfull, and someone at Alcove has
> drawn new ones for most admonitions - they will be published within a
> week, when all of them are drawn.

This is excellent. I have redrawn some of them in dia but am not happy
with the result.

--
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@ns.aus.com, LPIC-1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba