JavaHelp XSLT

Hi,

I've found a few problems with the XSLT for JavaHelp:

1) the <trademark> element is generated as &trade;. This is a Microsoft-only extension, not a
W3C standard so it is not supported by JavaHelp viewer (and I believe not supported by
Netscape Navigator)

2) when there is a several <sect1> within a <chapter>, the first <sect1> is not split into its
own HTML file but remains in the same HTML file as the chapter opening. Is this by design or
a bug?

3) the href for <link> elements are generated when the link is in another file.

I'm using Xalan-J.