Re: htmlhelp.xsl and index

Did you check the tabs too? I remember when I wrote Omnimark code to
generate the toc and index files for input to HTML Help compiler, I had to
put in the correct number of tabs too. I suggest you do a diff between the
file generated by the stylesheets and the file created by the HTML Help
Workshop. There must be some subtle differences there, otherwise it would
work as expected.

HTH,

Gershon