Re: How to do floating images

Juan,

  Thank very much for your response.  Yes, I saw your code that you
posted previously and tried it but was unsuccessful at getting it to
work.  I've re-tried it but still no luck.  If you have a minute maybe
you could take a look at it.  Here are the files:

http://www.viclink.com/~rick/pub/test.sgml
http://www.viclink.com/~rick/pub/style.dsl
http://www.viclink.com/~rick/pub/x.gif

  test.sgml is the input file, style.dsl is my style file and x.gif is
the output result "grabbed" via xv.

  Here are the commands that I use:

jade -t tex -d style.dsl#print test.sgml
jadetex test.tex
xdvi test.dvi

  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?  I'm pretty much a novice at this...

  Thanks very much for your help.

 Rick