db2latex

I have a question - I currently use SGML/Docbook using
the Jade-tool to parse SGML->HTML/PS/PDF. I have Linux
Red Hat 6.2/7.0/7.1 / Mandrake 8.0 machines.

Can I use your db2latex on top of this, so I maintain
my current docbook stylesheets and add the db2latex on
top of this - the documentation on web
http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/using.html
does not mention much about this :)

What I *really* like to do - I guess this is what you
have made - is to parse my SGML/DocBook to standard
Latex code, which I can process to PS/PDF-files using
the standard Tetex-packages getting a much nicer
layout compared to what (pdf)jadetex provides for me
today.

BTW: I tried to contact Ramon Casellas - but
"aist.enst.fr" claims that "casellas@" is not known.
Some of you who know how to locate Ramon?