Jadetex and Turkish

I have problems in getting the Turkish characters (iso-8859-9) getting
created with jadetex. I am using SuSE 7.1 with the following packages

jadetex 	2.20
docbook dsl	1-60

I have modified the dbl1tr.dsl and dbl1tr.ent I have teh html output
coming correctly. However dvi, ps and pdf does not come out correctly. I
can create ps and dvi and pdf files with the Turkish characters
displayed properly yet this is not the case with sgml output. When I use
LyX and convert a file to LateX there is no problem also.

I guess somewhere I need to tweak things but TeX is Greek to me. Can
someone show me the light please ?

TIA

--
Togan Muftuoglu