Example document and stylesheet that screws up headers...

Hi,

I now have an example document where the addition of an empty section at
the front of the existing sections in the document is enough to screw up
the headers on the first page, as well as the footers.

My headers contain an under-bar, or rule. By adding this one empty
section, my rule is pushed up about 12 points.

Can anyone suggest ways around this?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@ns.aus.com, LPIC1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba
in 24 Hours, Special Edition, Using Samba