This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: XML and PSGML
- To: ekkehard dot goerlach at pharma dot novartis dot com
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XML and PSGML
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian dot rahtz at computing-services dot oxford dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:02:41 +0100
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- References: <OF2C42CAC2.15A09876-ONC1256A78.00467CA5@is.chbs>
> >Can you suggest how to add the auto-ending facility to
> >psgml? whereby when I type "</" it immediately fills in the sensible
> May be C-c / is what you are looking for ?!
no. I dont want to type anything. I want psgml to watch as I type </,
as xslide does.
its moderately maddening to have different interfaces to two such