This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: XML and PSGML
- To: ben <nicolas dot marsgui at libertysurf dot fr>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XML and PSGML
- From: Mike Mascari <mascarm at mascari dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:58:15 -0400
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Organization: Mascari Development Inc.
- References: <3B3793A6.B95A7B54@libertysurf.fr>
I'm neither an Emacs nor Xemacs expert, however, this works for me in my
(setq auto-mode-alist (cons '("\\.xml\\'" . sgml-mode )
Hope that helps,
> I don't know (X)Emacs, and I would like to try it to write XML files and
> debug some XSL stylesheets.
> The problem I have is that the rendering done by PSGML (colored
> keywords) works only for files with the .sgml extension. Files with .xml
> extension are not recognized. I know that it is not really a docbook
> related problem, but if someone can give some advice...
> I use:
> * XEmacs 21.1.9
> * PSGML 1.2.2