This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Newbie question about XMetaL and XEmacs
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Newbie question about XMetaL and XEmacs
- From: ben <nicolas dot marsgui at libertysurf dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:40:36 +0200
- References: <email@example.com>
Des Dougan a écrit :
> I am interested in feedback from those using DocBook on Windows as to which
> environment they feel is most straightforward for a bunch of
> non-professional writers.
LyX is a a tool to write documents. It's easy to use and you can export in
DocBook SGML/XML. I know there's a Windows port for LyX, even if I've never
used it. In UNIX like machine it works fine.