This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: alternate ulinks for print and html?
- To: Kevin Dunn <kdunn at hsc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: alternate ulinks for print and html?
- From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e at gmx dot net>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 01:53:46 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Kevin Dunn writes:
> Is it possible to provide different URLs for ulinks depending on whether I am using a print or html stylesheet? I don't want to do this for all ulinks, just select ones. I am picturing something like:
> <ulink url="printurl.com" type="print">Somewhere</ulink>
> <ulink url="htmlurl.com" type="html">Somewhere Else</ulink>
> where only one of these would generate a link, depending on the backend.
Marked sections would probably work best. Otherwise you'd need to modify
the style sheet.
> Is there an existing attribute for differentiating print and html markup?
role seems to be a good candidate.
Peter Eisentraut firstname.lastname@example.org http://funkturm.homeip.net/~peter