This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: & in url attr. of ulink
- To: DocBook-Apps ML <docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: & in url attr. of ulink
- From: Dave Pawson <daveP at dpawson dot freeserve dot co dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:36:20 +0100
- References: <"from ndw"@nwalsh.com> <20010621235509.A11671@miwie.in-berlin.de><email@example.com>
At 11:40 AM 6/22/01, Michael Wiedmann wrote:
>Norman Walsh wrote on 010621 20:03 -0400:
>But it looks like the link does not work this way because the URL in the
>resulting HTML file looks like:
><a href="... &para2=Y" ...
See Mike Browns web page (off skew.org).
Encoding in url's is a pig.
Made harder when you go via XSLT.
About 15 'via' encodings to go through.
I'm trying to collate a bit about it on the xslt faq pages,
but Mike is way ahead of me.